One way to encourage your congregation to attend themselves and invite a friend on Easter Sunday is to write a personal letter to every member of the church concerning your upcoming Easter Service(s).
Leaders lead and sending a letter to your congregation this shows initiative and leadership. Make a heart felt appeal to your people to make this the best Easter ever in the life of your church. Here are 5 questions letter should address:
- An enthusiastic vision: Why I am excited about this Easter Service?
- Encouragement & ideas for inviting friends: What invitational tools can I encourage them to use?
- Invite them to get involved: What serving opportunities do I need to specifically promote?
- Get the specific details: What logistical details do I need to share with them?
- Remind them of the reality of the resurrection in their lives: How can I encourage them to experience the victorious life promised in the resurrection?