Our first webinar in September was a great success! Over 150 leaders from 10 countries signed up and participated in our discussion on the "Person of Peace" Principle found in Luke 10.
The next webinar will focus on "How to Equip Your People to Reach Their Friends."
One of the primary tasks of pastors is to equip the saints to do the work of the ministry.
I’ve coached enough pastors and done enough evangelism training seminars to know that one challenge that many of you face is equipping your people for evangelism.
- How do you lead your congregation in effective evangelism?
- How do you equip your members to be more confident in sharing their faith?
- How do you do evangelism training?
- How can we stimulate members to get excited about the GREAT COMMISSION?
- How can I create a culture of evangelism and equip my church members for it?
- How do you get others excited about the opportunity?
In this 60 minute EvangelismCoach.org webinar, Gary Rohrmayer will join Chris Walker, of EvangelismCoach.org, to talk about various different evangelism strategies.
Pastors will learn new ways of equipping their people to reach their friends.
- How to ignite outreach passion in your church
- How to identify places on the evangelistic journey
- How to incorporate evangelistic training throughout the life of the church
Free Webinar with Registration
Date: October 20th, 2010
Time: 12 noon, Central Standard Time