- Great Lakes (Wisconsin & Upper Michigan)
- Heartland(North & South Dakota, Kansas & Nebraska)
- MidAmerica (Illinois, Indiana, Missouri, Kentucky Tennessee & Arkansas)
- MidAtlantic (Ohio, Pennsylvania, New York, Virginia, Maryland, & North Carolina)
- Northeast(New York, Maine, Vermont, New Hampshire, Connecticut, Massachusetts, Rhode Island)
- PacWest ( Northern California, Hawaii)
- Northwest (Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Montana, Alaska)
- Rocky Mountain (Colorado, Wyoming, Utah & Nebraska)
- Southwest (Southern California, Arizona, Nevada, Texas)
- Southeast (Caribbean, Florida, Georgia)
- For states not listed here contact our national director Gary Rohrmayer firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Send them a Resume, and three samples of your preaching (Video is best, links or Cd's)
3. Fill out an Church Planting application which you will receive from the sending agencies.
4. Participate in a pre-assessment interview with your sending agency.
5. Have your sending agency sign up you up at least 45 days prior to the next Assessment Center.
6. Prepare to bring your A game to the Assessment Center.
- 20 minute mini sermon
- 20 minute philosophy of ministry presentation
7. Select a Location (Church Planters are called to an community. Pastors are call to a community of believers)
8. Write a Church Planting Proposal or Business Plan
9. Participate in an Expectations Interview.
10. Receive a Formal Call to be a church planter from your sending agency.
11. Attend a FirstSteps for Planting a Missional Church Seminar
12. Start raising funds.
13. Secure a church planting coach.
14. Start your church planting journey.